Saturday, May 18, 2013

FREE Printable Birthday Gift Tags

These are free printable HAPPY BIRTHDAY gift tags, it comes in 8 colors - red, black, blue, green, purple, pink, yellow and brown. Each color is available in 2 sizes, 2x3 and 4x6.

I remember watching one of those Korean dramas with my girls, and there was an episode where this rich guy has an ice-queen-wanna-be mom who could not be bothered to remember her son's birthday. Then there was this poor plain-Jane-super-shy girl who tried to cheer him up by taking him to these really inexpensive places, and of course he's not used to going to these kind of places, but later on he finds himself actually enjoying himself. Then towards the end of the day, the girl leans in and whispers to him,"Since today is the day you were born, it is a truly precious day. Thank you for being born." 

I know, I know, it's super cheesy, right? But that doesn't mean it's not true. I don't care what anybody says, everybody wants to feel special on their birthday. So naturally, they're gonna need somebody to make some kind of effort to make their birthday a little bit special. And this responsibility falls on you - yes, you - not the other person sitting right next to you... YOU.

Now, before you go running for the hills, there is no need to fret. Like I keep telling my kids, special doesn't necessarily mean expensive. Sure it would be nice to surprise somebody with a brand new car or an all-expense-paid vacation to some exotic resort, but in this economy, well, good luck with that. (Just kidding!)

What I mean to say is, it really doesn't matter how much the gift costs. What's important is you went out of your way to make this person feel loved. Now that is special. 

I have here some free printable gift tags for you. They're available in eight colors - black, red, blue, pink, purple, yellow, brown and green. Each color comes in two sizes, 4x6 and 2x3. If you want some ideas on how to use these gift tags, you can click here, here and also here. Download, print and enjoy!
























14 comments:

  1. Cute tags. I am now following you all the ways. Thanks again for stopping by our Social Sunday.
    I also host a link party on Tuesday @ http://www.memoriesbythemile.com/ would love for you to share.
    Have a great week.
    Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wanda! I'm excited to join your link party on Tuesday!

      Delete
  2. Lovely collection ! The blue is lovely :-) Thank you for sharing at our All My Bloggy Friends Party !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buying gifts for baby showers and other types of special occasions can be a hassle. For more information on buy goodbye gift, read me.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment! (^_^)