Monday, May 6, 2013

Nath's Gift for Teacher Appreciation Day

The little boy and I are all set for Teacher Appreciation Day. We bought several Ferrero Rocher chocolates, they were $2.99 each at the Navy Base Commissary. We're giving them out not just to his homeroom teacher but also for his Art and Music teacher, the substitute teacher, and also the volunteers (especially the volunteers, they're not even getting paid for this). These people play a big role in our childrens' lives, they deserve to be appreciated, right?

This is our gift for my son's teacher for Teacher Appreciation Day, they are Ferrero Rocher chocolates with customized gift tags.

I made the gift tag on Photoshop Elements and then used the Silhouette Cameo for the mat. The red ribbon was a nice pop of color. It was really easy but I think it made a big difference. It turned out pretty good, don't you think?

Click here for a free printable thank you for your hard work gift tag.


I linked this post to these wonderful parties:

A Peek Into My Paradise : T.G.I.F. Link Party
A to Zebra Celebrations : Link Party Tuesdays




5 comments:

  1. I would love for you to share and link up at my TGIF Link Party. The party is open every Thursday night and closes Wednesday's at midnight.

    http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/2013/05/tgif-link-party-3.html

    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the invite Cathy! See you at the party!

      Delete
  2. This is so cute and easy to make it a little more special ! Thank you for sharing at our All My Bloggy Friends Party !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda! That was a fun Party! I found lots of interesting links there.

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment! (^_^)