Thursday, June 6, 2013

Nath's End of the Year Teacher Gifts

Tomorrow is the last day of school for the 3 kids. The girls have been busy with their final exams and the little boy has been pretty busy as well. They had several events at school and he's been having so much fun.

I would like to share with you the gifts we're giving his teachers. I know it doesn't look fancy but I think using the picture I took of him with his teacher, and his own handwriting makes this gift special.

End of the Year Teacher Gifts

Something sweet and something practical - a nice combo don't you think?

End of the Year Teacher Gifts

Were also giving Kit Kat bars to the volunteers in their classroom. Inexpensive, I know, but it's the thought that counts, right?

End of the Year Teacher Gifts

The kids are all excited about the summer break. We don't really have anything planned, but I'm guessing were going to be regulars at the pool and the beach. What about you? Any vacation plans you'd like to share?

20 comments:

  1. Wow I think these gifts are lovely and so thoughtful! Great Job! Jodi @thenoiseofboys.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Jodi! I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. Great idea!
    I say G'Day!
    hugs
    http://freestilcreatingbyvilly.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are too cute! Love the gift card idea too.. Now she can get supplies with it :)

    This summer my son is two and we are going to take him on his first camping trip among some other fun stuff. Hope you have a great summer kick off :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Camping sounds like a great idea! I've never went camping before... hmm... maybe we should try that.

      Thank you for the visit and the sweet comment!

      Delete
  4. So sweet and simple! And trust me - as a former teacher - chocolate and gift card is always super appreciated and used! Jenna @ Rain on a Tin Roof

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenna! My little boy had a great year in her class and we really wanted to thank her for that.

      Delete
  5. Wow, what great ideas...and super simple! :)

    Thanks for following 4 You With Love and I'm following you back vai GFC, G+ and FB!

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love a gift like that-you are so kind!

    Thanks so much for linking up to the Say G'day Saturday Linky Party. This week's party has just started so I hope you can stop by soon and say g'day!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the visit Natasha! See you at the party!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment! (^_^)