Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Ever since my parents moved here from San Jose, it became somewhat a tradition for us to celebrate Mother's Day at their place. This year I decided to make my mom a Mother's Day card...

This was the card I made for my mom for Mother's Day.

...and some Mini Cherry Cheesecakes. I used Bakerella's recipe to make these. They turned out great and they're also super easy to make. Click here for the recipe.

These are Mini Cherry Cheesecakes I made for Mother's Day, I used Bakerella's recipe for these.

My hubby and kids were really sweet. My little boy had some artwork he made in school for me, and the girls made breakfast - Bea cooked some omelets while Claire fried the bacon strips. They also got me some flowers. Then around lunchtime, we picked up some food and went over to my parents' house. It was just a simple family get-together, but it was fun just hanging out with them. It was even hot enough for the pool. So of course Nath took advantage of that.


How about you? How did you celebrate Mother's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment! (^_^)