Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Mother's Day FREE Printable

Mother's Day is just a few days away. And if you're like me, you're probably looking for a way to dress up your gift and make it extra special. I love, love, love cherry blossoms so when I found this digital scrapbooking kit by akizo Designs, I knew I just had to use it for Mother's Day. The kit is called Sakura 2009, and the digital papers and elements were just so cute. 

It's available in different sizes 8x10, 5x7, 4x6, 2x3. They can be placed in frames or used as gift tags.

The printables are available in different sizes - 8x10, 5x7, 4x6 and 2x3. The bigger sizes would look nice in a frame and the smaller ones would be good for a gift tag. The print is not going to have the watermark on it.

For this one, I used the 2x3 printable and matted it on a blue cardstock.

This comes in different sizes, 8x10, 5x7, 4x6 and 2x3, they can be placed in frames or used as gift tags. 

If you want some more ideas on how to use the gift tags you can click here.





  
a to zebra

2 comments:

  1. I may be downloading this if I get brain freeze and can't create a card for my Mom! This is a very pretty printable, thanks for offering it.

    I followed you on twitter :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following me on Twitter! I really appreciate it!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment! (^_^)