Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Teacher Gift {Hand Sanitizer}

Halloween Teacher Gift --- Hand Sanitizer by chengand3kids.blogspot.com #Halloween #teachergift #diygift #gifttag #Halloweengift

This Halloween, we're giving out Purell Hand Sanitizers to my little boy's teachers. We got them the day before Halloween so this is kind of last minute. But I still managed to make a tag for them using a digital kit by Betty Lynns Design and Katrina's Studio. I matted them on black card stock paper and used a hot glue to adhere a plastic spider. We got these spiders from the 99 Cent Store, they're supposed to be rings but I cut out the ring part so they will be flat on the tag.

This is a cute and practical gift for teachers, don't you think?

Here are some Halloween ideas you might like:

Free Printable Halloween Treat Bag Topper by Cheng and 3 Kids
Free Printable Halloween
Treat Bag Topper
Halloween Pumpkin Treat Jars by Cheng and 3 Kids
Halloween Pumpkin
Treat Jar
Halloween Oreo Cupcake Bites by chengand3kids.blogspot.com
Halloween Oreo
Cupcake Bites

I linked this post to these wonderful parties:


4 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea! So useful and cute. I swear the teachers can't get enough of that stuff this time of year. Germs are flying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tamara! You're right, they really use a lot of this in the classroom.

      Delete
  2. I'm sure the teachers appreciated them. Not only are they cute but usable too!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment! (^_^)