Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Thanksgiving Teacher Gift

The kids and I are looking forward to the Thanksgiving  break -- one whole week without school -- woot woot! And of course we want to give the teachers a little something to let them know how much we appreciate them.

Thanksgiving Teacher Gift -- Hershey's Chocolate Bar with DIY wrapper by chengand3kids.blogspot.com

These are Hershey's chocolate bars that I wrapped just to make it a little bit more special. The paper is from the Gratitude Kit which is a free digital scrapbooking kit by allisonkimball.com (you can click here to check it out). Then I made the tag using my Silhouette Cameo. This is the first time I used the print and cut feature and I'm so pleased with the outcome. It was really easy to make, thanks to the great tutorial at the Silhouette Blog. I was actually getting over excited while I was making it that my 17-year-old daughter had to keep reminding me to calm down - LOL! ( Yes, I know, I'm such a dork :P )

Thanksgiving Teacher Gift -- Hershey's Chocolate Bar with DIY wrapper

This is what it looks like at the back. I just love gifts with the kids' own handwriting on them. I'm definitely the sentimental kind. What about you?

Here are more gift ideas you might like:

End of the Year Teacher Gift -- Kitkat bar and gift card by Cheng and 3 Kids
End of the Year
Teacher Gift
Free Printable Thank You Tag by Cheng and 3 Kids
FREE PRINTABLE
Thank You Tag
Halloween Teacher Gift -- Hand Sanitizer by Cheng and 3 Kids
Halloween
Teacher Gift

This post was featured at :



 
I linked this post to these wonderful parties:
Angels Homestead : Saturday Spotlight  |  A to Zebra Celebrations : Link Party Tuesday  |  Carrie This Home : Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop  | Charlie Beth's Life as Mumma Walker : Pin It Party  |   Create With Joy : Inspire Me Monday  |  Ducks'n a Row : Wonderful Wednesday   I Should Be Mopping The Floor : Inspiration Monday  |  Love Bakes Good Cakes : Freedom Fridays with All My Bloggy Friends  |  Memories by the Mile : Tuesday Trivia and Link Party  |  Mommifried : Ladies Only Blog Share Link Party  |  Mommy Mentionables : Get Inspired With Us Pinning Party  |  My Personal Accent : The Blog Strut Owl Style  |  Oh My! Creative : Whimsy Wednesdays  |  Pink When : diy Sunday Showcase  |  Pink Recipe Box : Creative Wednesdays  |  Table For Seven : Share Your Stuff Tuesdays  |  The Jenny Evolution : Friday Flash Blog  |  The Pin Junkie : Friday Link Party  |  The Thriftiness Miss : Weekend Wonders  |  This Gal Cooks : Marvelous Mondays  |  Titi Crafty by Camila : Bewitch Me & Titi Link Party




5 comments:

  1. Thank you Camila! My little boy's teachers loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun. Thank you for linking my site. It's fun to see the paper in action.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your digital kit Allison! Thank you so much for the free printable!

      Delete
  3. Aw! So sweet I am sure the teacher was touched by the thankful thoughts! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My little boy has wonderful teachers, we really are thankful for them. Thank you for stopping by Crystal!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment! (^_^)