Monday, February 10, 2014

Oreo Valentine Treats

Oreo Valentine Treats by chengand3kids.blogspot.com

The minute I saw these Oreo cookie treats at Taste of Home, I knew that I just had to try making them. They were meant for Christmas but I thought they would be great for Valentine's Day too!

There's no baking involved, and you can whip them up in a matter of minutes. Perfect for a last minute treat!

And... who can resist an Oreo cookie? Definitely not me! ;)

All I did was melt chocolate flavored Almond Bark according to the instructions on the wrapper, spooned it onto the Oreo cookie and put some sprinkles.

Super easy, right?

Now comes the hard part... 

Trying... hard... not... to... eat... them... all...

And... they're gone.

Oh well, I guess I just have to make some more. LOL :)
.
This post was featured at :




I linked this post to these wonderful parties:
All Things Thursday Blog Hop : Posed Perfection  |  Bewitch Me & Titi Link Party : TitiCrafty by Camila  |  Freedom Fridays With All My Bloggy Friends : Love Bakes Good Cakes  |  Friday Flash Blog Link Party : The Jenny Evolution  |  Friday Link Party : The Pin Junkie  |  Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop : Carrie This Home  |  Give Me The Goods Link Party : Rain on a Tin Roof  |  Inspiration Monday : I Should Be Mopping The Floor  |  Inspire Me Monday : Create With Joy  |  Ladies Only Blog Share : Mommifried  |  Link Party Tuesday : A to Zebra Celebrations  |  My Favorite Things Saturday : A Time for Seasons  |  Share Your Stuff Tuesdays : Table for Seven  |  Thriving on Thursdays : Domesblissity  |  Wake Up Wednesday Linky Party : A Peek Into My Paradise  |  Whimsy Wednesdays : The NY Melrose Family  |  Wonderful Wednesday : Ducks 'n a Row

12 comments:

  1. YUM!!! These are cute and yummy! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Looks delicious.

    Coming from Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop. Visit my blog and say Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this tempting treat! Gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nora! I agree, they sure are tempting. :)

      Delete
  4. I'm coming over from Wonderful Wednesday. I pinned this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for pinning Tammy! I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  5. Just mouthwatering...looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kalyan! You can't go wrong with Oreos ;)

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment! (^_^)